THE PUPPET TRIANGLE NEWS!!
Book Hits this Weeks Spotlight Book
for April 2006
Go to www.newbookreviews.org and click on book reviews. Listed for April book reviews - read the review!
The Puppet Triangle is shelved in the following Ontario Schools:
1. Timiskaming District Secondary School Library: New Liskeard, Ontario
2. Englehart Public High School Special Education Class: Englehart, Ontario
3. St. Andrew's Elementary School Library: Weston, Ontario (Mississauga area)
4. Northern Secondary School Library: Sturgeon Falls, Ontario
Available in the following Stores throughout Ontario:
1. Highway Book Shop: Hwy 11N, Cobalt, Ontario
2. Gulliver's: 157 Main Street, North Bay, Ontario
3. Marla's Books: 302 Fourth Ave., E., North Bay, Ontario
4. Chat Noir: New Liskeard, Ontario
Other Groups & Organizations
1. Community Counselling in Nipissing: used in therapy for sexual abuse: North Bay, Ontario
2. Warren Public Library: Warren, Ontario
Nov. 28/05: Counselor from Timiskaming District Secondary School purchasing copy of The Puppet Triangle for school library.
Dec. 1/05: Special Education Resource Teacher from Englehart High School purchasing copies for her Special Education classroom.
Dec. 2/05: Child and Youth Worker from Toronto area is approaching school board to have copies placed in schools. Contacting other Youth Workers upon release of book.
Dec. 17/05: Parry Sound Teacher orders 200 bookmarkers for distribution to all of her students.
Feb. 8/06: Elementary school in Weston, Ontario orders 150 bookmarkers for Book Fair in March.
Mar. 5/06: Over 150 bookmarkers and business cards handed out during Northern Ontario Junior Hockey Tournament.
Mar. 2006: "Protect our Children, Stop Sexual Abuse" foundation in Webbwood, Ontario interested in copies for clients.
Mar. 21/06: Children's Aid Society interested in The Puppet Triangle.
June /06: The Puppet Triangle going to Board meeting for discussions on having it placed in all schools in the school board.
Nov. 9/05: Institute of Children's Literature requests a write-up on author's writing success and materials submitted to Publish America for a successful acceptance for publication. Query letter may be used in learning material for future students at The Institute.
Jan. 8/06: local book store interested in The Puppet Triangle.
Jan. 9/06: another local book store wanting to see a copy of The Puppet Triangle upon release.